Pandering Makes Me Sick

AHRMA92

Dec 9, 2020
Yep, Bigwigs with way to many Zero's in their bank accounts....
I imagine the demise of cryptocurrency will be due to Hacker's that demand it for ransom payments, with Ransomware attacks.

sturd

Dec 1, 2021
ambike spews:

[tRumpanzee spew deleted]

Well, I signed up but if that's the sort of anti-science folks that hang here, I guess I just signed off.

Mike S.

ambike

Dec 10, 2020
Sounds like you're happy with more ethanol in your tank, or maybe you already rec'd a tainted dose in your latest booster. lol

What's wrong ? Are you having second thoughts ?

As for Trump, you're free to speak your mind. FYI : I can do without him which includes all of the other NYC limo-liberal critters.

Believe me, I'd never trade places with the guy. If nothing else, his physical condition is terrible. That alone is a deal-killer.

If you're referring to Fauci, same as above in spades. Trump played ball with that shifty, commie-connected grifter and here we are. Time will tell and it's ticking awfully fast. To their detriment, many have time-bombed themselves and the real numbers are being hidden.

Regarding FB / Meta : Once again, you can goggle-up with a headset and stay virtual 24/7. That's your choice.

I kinda' prefer the real thing. Others don't, or can't. Sad, but true.

Here you go....See for yourself, nothing really changes

Fritzi Ritz, 2.jpg

oupa

Dec 20, 2020
ambike spews:

[tRumpanzee spew deleted]

Well, I signed up but if that's the sort of anti-science folks that hang here, I guess I just signed off.

Mike S.

Well Mike, I'm sorry you feel that way. You see, personal views of every sort are present where ever one goes. I encourage you to simply step over the things that you don't want on your shoes and look to what you assumedly did come for. We have that to. Try to bear in mind this is in the "General discussion" section where personal views are allowed - though not necessarily embraced by all. There's enough politics in this world and mostly it's to the detriment of free and constructive thought - on both sides. The whole world would be a lot happier if there was more racing and less politics of any description! Sorry to hear your decision, but I respect your right to make it.

ambike

Dec 10, 2020
Here we go -

If " Mike " doesn't like something I said, he should cut the childish verbiage and name it.

When it comes to applied science & mechanics, I'm not exactly lacking knowledge or ability.

I've shown a fair amount of work and have welcomed and respected all others.

I stand my ground about pandering.

No brag, but I could do a better job than Biden's lame ass energy czar.

I know plenty about the oil game and oil tools.

There's no excuse for the idiot woman, Granholm, to not have a clue about US oil consumption.

Her reply, " I don't have that info in front of me. " is spoken like a true pos lawyer with a mouthful of crap. She's a typical leftist.

She wasn't sharp enough, or quick on her feet, to counter with an admission per - I don't know the current amount, but it's heavy. They're trained to lie, cheat, and deflect. Telling the Truth is a foreign concept to our politicians.

Starting with what fueled my thread is a reality about oil consumption. Compare it to saving an ounce of hydrocarbons in a tiny trackside generator.

The whole premise is a joke. A major company makes itself look pitifully lame to PANDER to climate change when we have the following day in and day out fighting wars for Israel's expansion.

Is the US military the largest consumer of oil?

" The DOD is the single largest consumer of energy in the US, and in fact, the world's single largest institutional consumer of petroleum. Since 2001, the DOD has consistently consumed between 77 and 80 percent of all US government energy consumption. "

" The Department of Defense uses 4,600,000,000 US gallons (1.7×1010 L) of fuel annually, an average of 12,600,000 US gallons (48,000,000 L) of fuel per day. A large Army division may use about 6,000 US gallons (23,000 L) per day. "

At an average weight of 7 lbs / gallon, that's aprox 32 BILLION lbs., or 16 MILLION short tons. Don't forget, that's each year.

Don't any of you eco-destroyers spill a drop. Planet Earth can't take much more.

Don't bother to get me ranting about ethanol and actions by the EPA making chemicals such as carb cleaners and paint removers useless.

OK, be that as it may, I think big Mike didn't like my comments about f-book.

Facebook is undoubtedly what's called a GSE. It's a government sponsored enterprise. It's always been a surveillance scam and always will be. " All your data are belong to us. "

Our criminal government already knows everything about us. We are numbered. We are subjects of the international bankers. We are beholden to them. We get less for our taxes each year. At the point of a gun, any of us can be hauled to jail and forgotten. Don't kid yourself. A fat f like Trump talks a good line of patriotism, but I wouldn't trust him for anything. That goes for ALL of them.

f-book simply raises the bar to censor a political position that those schmucks are using to launder untold billions of fiat thru Wall Street's daily operations and malfeasance.

I attended a high school with over 500 smarmy Mark Zuckerbergs and an equal number like his sister. Like any others, some are great, some are bad, and the rest were conniving little bastards & bitches like MZ. They want everything to go their way. They want our Republic destroyed and the US Constitution voided. They have stomped the First A at every juncture. They promote and desire our unalienable rights documented by the 2A to be ripped from our lives. I am not those people. I will avoid them whenever and wherever possible. Further, no twerp like a Mark Zuckerberg will inject a syringe full of ??? in my arm. Plenty could take me, but it could also become bloody. You will need science if you physically screw with my well-being. Take the fear-mongering, masks, lockdowns, and vax mandates down the road. Unfortunately, avoiding being scammed & played today is increasingly difficult. End of conversation. Science has nothing to do with whom I choose to engage. Too much " science " is all about the money.

oupa

Dec 20, 2020
There was a time many years ago I was very political. Not partisan, but involved in the actions of legislature, state & federal but primarily state. That closeness and acceptance into the inner circle opened my eyes to the FACT that there is no difference between the D's & R's except who they pander to. Sure they promote different agendas, but at the end of the day (for the vast majority) it all comes down to what is best for THEIR personal position. This is defended by "if I have more clout I can do more for you." That's BS. I walked away and have had no taste for it since. Opinions yes, but involvement and fervor? NO!

Back to the original topic concerning AFT bragging about involvement with Green whatever. Forget the whole argument over global warming. Even if it is correct, the goal of green whatever is (among other things) abolishing internal combustion engines! THAT is the insanity of this position by AFT. As for Coolbeth Nyla Racing... hey, sponsorship it tough to get at any level and they're a small team. :confused:

rats

Dec 14, 2020
I have a technical question, and no this isn't a veiled passive-aggressive criticism of anybody or their views. God help me, I like you guys (from a safe distance, anyway).

I'd rather read flat-track stuff here than anyone's views on culture, politics, who's responsible for the hurtling hellbound honeybucket we find ourselves, et cetera. I don't even like to listen to myself, which is understandable since my opinions are idiotic and dangerous.

So, obviously, I can visit the site, click on this thread so it doesn't keep coming up as New, and go on about my business of making a nuisance of myself. But (here, finally, is the tech question) if there's a straightforward way to "forget" this one thread and be done with it, I'd like to know how to do that.

To repeat myself: I mean no disrespect to any of y'all or your views. Rave on, gentlemen!

James rats

ambike

Dec 10, 2020
Pandering fails us.

Once on our knees, we discover a particular product has been modified, emasculated, or banned. The price always go up and we the people are controlled to greater degrees.

The worthless, hypocritical pols are not working for us. They don't do science. They're more into screwing-us.

Consider policies & rules : Freon, ethanol, and many chemicals that we've used & need in our work. Examples : carb cleaners and paint removers

I shifted gears in my above post by linking the latest F1 systems.

That includes Honda's engineering. You know what Honda has accomplished. lol

Within the pure format here, the F1 data should be applicable food for thought. That's motoring at the highest levels and it's interesting to know the ins & outs.

The progress didn't happen in a vacuum. You can bet arguments and tempers flared and will continue.

Personally speaking, I hope Hamilton is dethroned. That boy is a little too " weird " for me. There's no doubt about his ability to pilot a vehicle. Once he showed his true colors and began pushing the racial bullcrap, I'd had enough of him. In motoring sports, no skin has been aided, coddled, and given more than Lewis Hamilton.

Last edited:

oupa

Dec 20, 2020
Simple answer James - that's impossible! :geek:

You can walk away from an emotional debate, but you cannot end one because there is no correct answer. "Correct" in an emotional debate is all perception. Facts are irrelevant. What passes for "facts" from either side contradict each other and here's the kicker, they may BOTH be true! Al Capone is credited with saying, "You can fix a true wrong. You can admit fault and be forgiven. You can not fix a slight because the issue never really happened. It's all about what is believed happened."

I take no position on the whole global warming thing. Simply, it is indisputable that temperatures are rising. It is indisputable that they have done so exponentially in recent years. Just about everything else extrapolated from those two facts is theory. Yes, some of it is very defensible, but it remains theory and the theory at Charlotte was that Briar Bauman had a better than even chance of retaining the championship. Shit happens. Nobody knows why or when it's going to.

The goals of greenies to abolish IC engines though is no theory. That's fact. Long-term goal perhaps but a goal just the same and THAT ends motor racing as we know it. That is the gist of this thread despite tangents. The organization behind the sport embracing a philosophy with a goal of abolishing the sport. :rolleyes:o_O🙃

ambike

Dec 10, 2020
if there's a straightforward way to "forget" this one thread and be done with it, I'd like to know how to do that.

Before long, I'll add a couple more bodacious Harleys to " Kicking Off ". Might help ??

rats

Dec 14, 2020
Fucking A it would help. Like oil on troubled waters. Old black rank oil, full of swarf and actual chunks, please.

oupa

Dec 20, 2020
...Old black rank oil, full of swarf and actual chunks, please.
Well,... at least I'm glad you reconsidered the decision to leave us.

Things can get pretty stupid this time of year. Filters slip out of place and things slip past the keyboard (or touchscreen :rolleyes:). Don't take it to heart. Everyone still has an..., uh... "elbow" and the best part is even if you read it, you don't have to SEE it here! o_O Can't speak for anyone else but some take me waaaay more seriously than I do myself.

Now let's get on with solving all the problems in the flat track world! :cool::coffee::LOL::poop:

rats

Dec 14, 2020
I'm pretty stupid year round; but then I've been working on it for a long time.

oupa

Dec 20, 2020
Some people would say stupid is kind of a relevant term when used around a bunch of guys who lust to be the fastest one to go in a circle.

Maybe we ought to stick to solving easy shit like global threats?

86 days 23 hours and 32 minutes till Dayto... uh, Volusia!!!!!:rolleyes::oops:o_O✊

ambike

Dec 10, 2020
With the Live Wire abortion, H-D MoCo pandered to the globalists' agenda pushing climate change.

I guess they felt compelled to try.

The latest news talking about H-D spinning off its electric bike seems to be nothing more than another Wall Street scam.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/14/business/harley-davidson-livewire-stock/index.html

Let's review & analyze a few lines :

The spinoff gives LiveWire an enterprise valuation of nearly $1.8 billion. Harley-Davidson's overall current market capitalization is about $5.8 billion.

LiveWire currently offers just one model, the $22,000 LiveWire One. The 100-horsepower bike has a range of 146 miles in low-speed urban riding and 70 miles in higher speed highway riding. Harley's LiveWire electric motorcycle was first shown as a concept bike in 2014. It went on sale as a production model in 2019 but was frequently criticized for its high price at the time of about $30,000.

Harley-Davidson plans for LiveWire to release three more electric motorcycle models, but the company did not provide a timeline for when. It expects to sell around 190,000 electric motorcycles globally in 2030. In 2021, Harley-Davidson sold fewer than 400 LiveWire motorcycles. The brand will also sell small electric bicycles for children.

OK, in what sane world do even Wall Street fraudsters come up with the Live Wire related " enterprise " being valued at 1.8 billion dollars ? And the company claims it sold fewer than 400 ? lmao ! Is that 399, 299. or 69 ? Well, 69 is less than 400, so who really knows. There could be Truth in their twisted shouts..

Oh, 70 miles at full power on a Live Wire is about what we used to get out of a CH fuel tank when mounted on an old Big Twin. Cool. Great job, fellas. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Further : With so many pudgy, fat-ass kids running around today, there's little doubt that an electric bike is just what they need. With less sweat, their face diapers will get more than 70 miles per use.

oupa

Dec 20, 2020
Your post didn't mention that KYMCO will own 17.5% of the 25% of Livewire not retained by HD.

Keeping in mind that this is establishing more of a brand than a product, my guess is that we don't know even close to the whole story yet.

As to EV's in general. It's the future, like it or not. Whether it makes sense or not. Whether there is a better choice or not. The mold has already been cast. We'll be free to run our IC engines the rest of this generation, but two in the future and the hum at the track will be... well, less than deafening.

ambike

Dec 10, 2020
We'll see if the battery tech ever catches up and becomes light weight.

So far, better, but not ideal.

Don't forget. we've seen numerous examples of what happens with current storage capacities.

Add extreme intensity, and all I can say is it won't be below my tail.

Only portions of the electric device offers a better mousetrap.

Power must still be generated and transferred to containment. The same line losses occur.

Get enough power in Pandora's tight little box and all hell can break loose.

There'll be guys like that roof-riding Hindu grabbing the train's power line.

Zap. All aboard !

A few days ago I'm sitting at a major 4-way.

The 18-wheelers were back to back coming into town. The power equipment on several ( big Cats ) was massive.

Imagine the battery needed to power the tonnage of both. It would need its own trailer.

What could be is not what will be.

Oil is not easily replaced. It's not going to happen as quickly & as easily as the propaganda machine is telling you.

What is happening is more bastards laying the groundwork to tell you & me what we can have, what we can't have, and at some greater cost.

Pull that mask and take the shots. I'm not stopping anyone. Believe what you like or fear. All politicians are crooks.

They're not there for the children. Well wait, some are because they're pedophiles.