Pandering Makes Me Sick

AHRMA92

Dec 9, 2020
Yep, Bigwigs with way to many Zero's in their bank accounts....
I imagine the demise of cryptocurrency will be due to Hacker's that demand it for ransom payments, with Ransomware attacks.

sturd

Dec 1, 2021
ambike spews:

[tRumpanzee spew deleted]

Well, I signed up but if that's the sort of anti-science folks that hang here, I guess I just signed off.

Mike S.

ambike

Dec 10, 2020
Sounds like you're happy with more ethanol in your tank, or maybe you already rec'd a tainted dose in your latest booster. lol

What's wrong ? Are you having second thoughts ?

As for Trump, you're free to speak your mind. FYI : I can do without him which includes all of the other NYC limo-liberal critters.

Believe me, I'd never trade places with the guy. If nothing else, his physical condition is terrible. That alone is a deal-killer.

If you're referring to Fauci, same as above in spades. Trump played ball with that shifty, commie-connected grifter and here we are. Time will tell and it's ticking awfully fast. To their detriment, many have time-bombed themselves and the real numbers are being hidden.

Regarding FB / Meta : Once again, you can goggle-up with a headset and stay virtual 24/7. That's your choice.

I kinda' prefer the real thing. Others don't, or can't. Sad, but true.

Here you go....See for yourself, nothing really changes

Fritzi Ritz, 2.jpg

oupa

Dec 20, 2020
ambike spews:

[tRumpanzee spew deleted]

Well, I signed up but if that's the sort of anti-science folks that hang here, I guess I just signed off.

Mike S.

Well Mike, I'm sorry you feel that way. You see, personal views of every sort are present where ever one goes. I encourage you to simply step over the things that you don't want on your shoes and look to what you assumedly did come for. We have that to. Try to bear in mind this is in the "General discussion" section where personal views are allowed - though not necessarily embraced by all. There's enough politics in this world and mostly it's to the detriment of free and constructive thought - on both sides. The whole world would be a lot happier if there was more racing and less politics of any description! Sorry to hear your decision, but I respect your right to make it.